Saturday, January 1, 2011

1-1-11: I want to be the first





I want to be the first

To tell you
I love you
JUST THE WAY YOU ARE
Skinny
Fat
Black
White
Unemployed
Homeless
Catholic
Jewish
African
European
Mexican
Blonde
Brunette
Republican
Democrat


Just want to be the first
To remind you
There is NO FREE LUNCH
Smaller government means
Smaller Social Security
Smaller Medicare
Less government services
Smaller military
Lower deficit means
Higher taxes
Smaller Social Security
Smaller Medicare
Smaller military

I want to be the first
To tell you not to make IMPOSSIBLE RESOLUTIONS
If it’s only three pounds this year
You can lose three more next year
You don’t have to be Mr. Nice Guy in one year
Start with a smile
And good morning
The rest will take care of itself




I want to be the first one
To STOP talking too much
By now you should get it all
ENOUGH SAID






Copyright 2011 Mike Molaire. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment